YC Soccer Club Registration is now open for 2019/2020 Season
Yamhill Carlton Soccer Club is a member of the Oregon Youth Soccer Association. All club members (4 years and older) and coaches are registered annually with OYSA. This affiliation provides access to the benefits of OYSA and the US Soccer Federation including: secondary medical and liability insurance, access to ongoing soccer education and training, and pre-qualification for affiliated leagues, tournaments, and events. Membership will allow your player to attend YCSC special events, FREE Arena Drop-in play, FREE Soccer Stars/Skills Building, and to register with YCSC leagues during the fall and spring seasons.
Please see the instructions below and then visit the following link to complete your club membership. There is a $15-$25 annual fee.
RENEW your YC Soccer Club membership:
1. Select " 2019-2020 REC YCSC/OYSA Membership Renewal" on your Sports Connect/Blue Sombrero registration list and complete waivers and payment. The YCSC will upload your player to OYSA Affinity.
Coaches for YCSC:
Coaches must complete concussion Training Heads Up Concussion Training and ONE of the following:
Short version (appox 20-30 min)Link to the NFHS training “Protecting Students from Abuse”:
(Full Safesport education training, approx 90 min)
Access Code YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
Print out and email or text certificates, and a "headshot" photo of yourself to Coach Karen [email protected] or 503-519-2591
Then register as follows...
1. On the OYSA page (see link below), click on the orange “Registration” tab at the upper right
2. Select "coach" registration" and follow the prompts.
3. Complete info required and hit the "continue" tabs at bottom of screens
4. Coaches: Please have your drivers license available for registration
Click below for...
YCTC-OYSA Affinity Registration