Age 2 -WEEKICKS
Description: Introduction to soccer and is a parent participation class.
AGE 3 and 4- Fundamentals
Description: Introduction to soccer fundamentals skills and is run by coaches.
Ages 5-8 Options
1) Rec Soccer- A non-competitive league that is run by volunteer coaches and is local.
2) Skills Clinic – A clinic that is designed to advance your skills. NO weekend games in this clinic. Strictly just training
*For newcomers we recommend doing both REC/Skill Clinics
3) Pre-Academy – This program is designed as a bridge between Recreation and Academy soccer. Sessions are instructed by MUSC and FC Alliance experienced staff. New players are welcome. Ages for this program are 4 through 12.
Ages 9-12 Options
1) Rec Soccer- A non-competitive league that is run by volunteer coaches and will start to travel for away games. Price: $90
2) Pre-Academy - This program is designed as a bridge between Recreation and Academy soccer. Sessions are instructed by MUSC and FC Alliance experienced staff. It is strongly encouraged for players U8 and older to have experience.
3) Academy (Travel Soccer)- This program is for the competitive kids that are looking to develop their skills higher as competition increases.
Ages 13 and up
REC – Players can continue to play non-competitive soccer in a league.
Travel- Players will go to FC Alliance (our partner club) to continue their academy development
Wee-Kicks - Wee Kicks U3 (2017 Birth Year) (bluesombrero.com)
Fundamentals - FUNdamentals U4-U5 (2014-2015) (bluesombrero.com)
Rec Soccer- MUSC Grass Roots Soccer - Youth Recreation Program (bluesombrero.com)
Skills Clinic - MUSC Skills Clinics U6-U10(2010-2014) (bluesombrero.com)
Pre-Academy - MUSC PRE-ACADEMY (bluesombrero.com)
Travel- Youth Academy (Travel) (bluesombrero.com)
*TOPSOCCER- is put on hold till Fall 2021