RYFC Guardian Duties
The backbone of RHAM's football and cheerleading program is the dedication of our families. These individuals make the organization run smoothly and efficiently. RYFC has a variety of opportunities for families to choose. This is a part of registration, and sign-ups MUST be completed before your player can begin practice in August.
This season we are requiring that each family sign up for two (2) volunteer activities. During the registration process you will be given a link to our RYFC Sign-ups website to choose your activities. All volunteer activities are first come, first serve!
NOTE: RYFC Board Members, League Managers, and Head Coaches are exempt this requirement. Additionally assistant coaches only need to sign up for one (1) volunteer activity.
Failure to fulfill these requirements will result in a $300 Non-Volunteer fee being charged and/or loss of playing time for the child.
How do I Sign Up?
- Guardian Duties: Sign up HERE for your required Parent Duties if you didn't during registration.
Where is the list for what I Signed Up For?
- Guardian Duties: Click HERE to see the Duties.
- Email reminders will also be sent a day or two before the game to the email address assigned to the duty
How do I change my volunteer spot?
- Guardian Duties: Click HERE to see the Duties you've signed up for and make any changes.
- NOTE: Remember you must fulfill the required number of volunteer spots.
I cannot make my game day duty. What do I do?
- If you have questions about your sign-up, please contact the Member Duty Manager by email [email protected]
- If you need to change your game day assignment please contact the Member Duty Manager ASAP, so other arrangements can be made. Your spot will need to be filled by someone else.
- Please remember, skipping your assignment could result in a fine and a loss of play time for your child.