RYFC Parent Duties
The backbone of RHAM's football and cheerleading program is the dedication of our families. These individuals make the organization run smoothly and efficiently. RYFC has a variety of opportunities for families to choose. This is a part of registration, and MUST be completed before your player can begin practice in August.
All families are required to complete two duties and join a committee. If you are unable to complete your obligations, please find another family to swap duties or ask for assistance in being rescheduled. The success of RYFC is the engagement by families. Unfilled assignments negatively affect the parents of other team members. We are eager to work with you in having a successful year.
NOTE: Head coaches' families and board members do not need to volunteer beyond their current commitments, assistant coaches and flag families are released from their committee obligation.
Failure to fulfill these requirements will result in a fine and/or loss of playing time for the child.
How do I Sign Up?
- Parent Duties: Sign up HERE for your required Parent Duties (2 per duties and one committee per family)
- Raffle Tickets (Each family will sell raffle tickets in the month of August)
Where is the list for what I Signed Up For?
- Parent Duties: Click HERE to see the Duties.
- Email reminders will also be sent a day or two before the game to the email address assigned to the duty
How do I change my volunteer spot?
- Parent Duties: Click HERE to see the Game Day Duties.
- NOTE: Remember you must fulfill the required number of volunteer spots.
I cannot make my game day duty. What do I do?
- If you have questions about your committee, please contact Aubrie Roy
- If you need to change your game day assignment please contact Aubrie ASAP, so other arrangements can be made. Your spot will need to be filled by someone else.
- Please remember, skipping your assignment could result in a fine and a loss of play time for your child.