- Waiver forms are to be filled out by all players/parents in order to be eligible to play. Waivers must be turned in by all coaches on the first night of play.
- Teams are allowed a maximum of seven (7) players on the roster. Guest players or switching of players from one team to another is not allowed.
- Teams should wear matching uniforms (color) and must wear standard soccer equipment such as shin guards and cleats. Teams will provide a game ball. U7 sixe 3, U8 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up size 5. If two teams have the same colored shirt, the listed home team must change.
- Teams play with 3 field players, no goalies.
- Games will consist of two – 18 minute halves with a two minute half time. No overtime, games may end in a tie.
- Teams may sub players at any time. Players entering the field should only do so after the players they are replacing have left the field. Players leaving the field cannot touch or interfere with the play at all, in such cases a free kick will be awarded to the opposing team. Players must enter and leave the field at the mid-field line.
- Referees’ decisions are final, no protests allowed.
- Fields will be 30 yards wide by 40 yards long with a mid-field line.
- There will be a goal box directly in front of the goal 8 feet from the goal line and 12 feet wide. No player may touch the ball within the goal box area, however players may move within the goal box area.
Rules of Play – FIFA rules apply with the following modifications:
- No off sides.
- No slide tackling.
- No throw-ins. The ball shall be kicked in from the sideline.
- Goal kicks may be taken from any point on the end line.
- With the exception of corner and penalty kicks, all free kicks are indirect kicks. A five yard space must be given on all free kicks at the referee’s discretion.
- Penalty kicks are awarded if in the opinion of the referee, a scoring opportunity was denied by the infraction in the attacking half of the field. Penalty kicks are taken from the middle of the mid-field line with all players behind the mid-field line. A goal may be scored directly from a penalty kick. If a goal is not scored, the defending team is awarded a goal kick. Penalty kicks are not live balls.
- Scoring –goals can be scored from anywhere on the offensive half of the field of play. The ball must be touched (either by offense or defense) within the attacking team’s offensive half of the field. A goal may be scored directly from a penalty kick and corner kick
- Kick-off to start each half of play or restart play after a score. The kick-off may be played in any direction. A goal may not be scored directly from a kick-off.
- Goal box area violation – if a defender touches the ball in their defensive goal box area, a goal is awarded to the offensive team. If the offensive team touches the ball in the offensive goal box area, a goal kick is awarded to the defensive team. Any part of the ball or player’s body on the line is considered in the box. If the ball comes to a complete stop within the goal box area, a goal kick is awarded regardless of which team touched it last.
- Player Ejection – Referees have the right to eject a player from the game as a result of an incident worthy of sending the player off (red card). If the ejected players was on the field, the team may replace the player with a rostered substitute, the team does not play short unless there are no available substitutes.
COMPETITIVE DIVISION SCORING SYSTEM
Win = 3 points
Tie = 1 point
Loss = 0 points
** Forfeits will be scored as a 5 – 0 win for the non-forfeiting team.
May be necessary to mix up the teams to keep the score close. Will be done at the discretion of the coaches and/or referee.
WINNERS OF EACH COMPETITIVE AGE BRACKET
Scores will not be published
- ALL participants in the league will receive a participant’s 3 v 3 league t-shirt.
- Winners of each age bracket will receive medals and or trophies.
- Winners are determined by total amount of points laid out in the scoring system above. In the event that two teams are tied. Winners will be decided in this order:
1. Head-to-head results between tied teams. If more than two teams are tied, go directly to 2nd tie-breaker
2. Goal differential
3. Goals scored
4. Least goals allowed