Special Sunday Clinics for National League Players:
- New!! The League is offering for all National Players the opportunity to get extra practice/instruction over the coming several Sundays. This is a great opportunity for those who might be interested in summer All-Stars to get additional exposure to baseball and all its intricacies. All-Star team selection doesn’t occur until June. Participation/non-participation will not impact All-star selection – beyond basic skill improvement obtained.
- Sunday clinics will be run by former Tri-Town board member and MLHS Baseball Coach Bud Luzzi and his two high school baseball-playing sons (Jason and Brian) and will be held at the Fanny Field Complex.
- Bud is a former All-State pitcher for Morris Knolls High school who received a baseball scholarship to play Div. 1 ball at Rider University and was a scout for the Mets organization. He has spent 10 years coaching at Briarcliff both as assistant Coach and head coach. During his 5-year tenure as head coach we reached the county championship finals 3 times winning 2 titles.
- Both Jason and Brian are no slouches either. Jason received a varsity letter as a freshman while Brian received the most outstanding player award on JV as a Freshman.
- Below is the Sunday Schedule (note times vary slightly to avoid potential Sunday lacrosse games)
- Sunday, 4/23/2017 - 1pm
- Sunday, 4/30/2017 - 1pm
- Sunday, 5/7/2017 - 12:00pm
- Sunday, 5/14/2017 - 1pm
- Sunday, 5/21/2017 - TBD
- Please let your National coaches know if you plan on attending