- EVERYONE must wear a mask that covers their nose & mouth at ALL TIMES, unless they are out on the field during play & 6 feet apart from others.
- EVERYONE must practice social distancing of 6 feet or 2 arms length apart at ALL TIMES.
- There will be temperature checks and COVID-19 screenings of all players.
- If you, your player, or anyone in your family have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 and/or have symptoms of COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- EVERYONE in the dugout must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at ALL TIMES.
- Bats, helmets, and gloves CAN NOT be shared between players.
- Only the manager and one coach are to be on the field during offensive play.
- The bench coach will be responsible to keep dugout players socially distanced and masked.
- The bench coach will wipe down bats with sanitizing wipes after each use.
- Only 3 players will be allowed to be on the bench (in marked areas) while 1 other player is at bat. Players will be rotated in as players come out.
- The rest of the team will be sitting socially distanced (in marked areas) on the bleachers supervised by one coach or team parent.
- Players MUST bring their own water and gatorade. Players CAN NOT share their drinks with anyone.
- NO team water jugs or ice chests are permitted.
- NO snacks are to be eaten in the dugout.
- NO team snacks are permitted to be distributed after games.
- Sunflower seeds and gum are PROHIBITED!
Spectators are defined as parents, caregivers, siblings, family, and fans of any player.
- Bleachers will be closed to ALL spectators.
- Bleachers will only be used as an extra area for players, managers, and coaches who are participating in the game.
- Caution tape will be used to close off this area to spectators.
- Caution tape will be used to mark off a path from the bleachers to the dugout/field entrance.