FFC Player Development Structure for Young Athletes in Pre-School
Ages 2 & 3 2015 & 2016 Birth Years
FALL, WINTER & SPRING !
ALL ABOUT FUN ! 6 Week Program learning basic agility skills and learning to following simple & basic instructions in a FUN & Non-Stressful Atmosphere.
All players welcome, both boys & girls ! We start from scratch, no soccer experience required :-) FUN is our main goal for our Mini Soccer Program ! We are looking to create an experience that instills an early love for the game.
Fredericksburg FC is focused on the development of players at the youngest of ages. We have recently restructured our programming to provide all players 8 & Under with a tailored, true soccer experience and path that best fits your child’s level of interest and family’s commitment all the way from the youngest through the oldest of ages.
For the youngest players FFC provides the U4 Mini's Program. This program is an introduction to soccer for kids 4 and under. ALL Fun & Play with 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3 games and age appropriate drills on Saturday mornings.
The Mini Program is coached by Tom Bull, who not only has many years of travel and recreation experience, but has started and grown the Mini program into an exciting environment that all the kids and parents enjoy !
FFC utilizes assistant coaches and young athletes / mentors to ensure an extremely low Player to Coach. The players experience unmatched positive feedback and encouragement during every training session.
- Professional Trainers provided by Fredericksburg FC
- Saturday only program for 2 through Pre-School (3 year old and 4 year old)
- 1 Location – FFC Park ( The programming is ideal for Parents with multiple siblings at FFC, all Younger Age Programming is held Saturday's )
- Participation Award presented to each player at the end of the season
- 45 minute Sessions for 2, 3 & 4 year old players made up of soccer based activities
- Developmentally appropriate activities for Boys & Girls
- Excellent step towards building basic fundamental skills for the U5/6 Academy
- To register, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link below.
- This will take you to a login page. If you already have an account, log into your account with your username and password.
- If you do not have an account, go through the prompts to create an account.
- After your have logged in or created an account click the "Register" button next to the Program name "U4 Minis Fall 2018".
- Continue through the program registration prompts.
- Registration is complete once you enter payment information and click the "Submit" button.