Directions to Cheat Lake Soccer Complex:
Google Maps address: Mountaineer United Soccer Club - Cheat Lake Soccer Fields.
· Find your way to Interstate 68.
· Take exit 7 (Pierpont Road), located just to the West of Cheat Lake.
· If coming from I-68 East (towards Maryland), turn right at the top of the exit ramp.
· If coming from I-68 West (towards Morgantown), turn left at the top of the exit ramp.
· In either case, you are now on route 857 (Cheat Road) heading towards Cheat Lake.
· Travel approximately 2.2 miles (if you get to Cheat Lake, you have gone too far!).
· Turn right on Tyrone Road. (there is no left turn)
· Travel approximately 0.2 miles.
· Turn right on Crosby Road. (there is no left turn)
· Travel approximately 0.3 miles (you'll pass the small Cheat Lake Library on your left)
· Crosby dead ends into the school complex.
· The fields are located down the hill to the right of the school. You can either park in the upper lots (the ones you'll first see when you get to the schools) and walk the short distance down the hill to the fields (this is probably best), or you can take the small road directly in front of the parking lots and drive down the small hill at the end to the lower parking lot. However, this lot is rather small and usually full. Please only park in clearly marked parking spaces.
DO NOT PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD LEADING TO THE FIELDS!
Any cars parking here will be towed at the owner's expense.
DO NOT PARK IN THE IMPERIAL WOODS SUBDIVISION BEHIND THE FIELDS!
Any cars parking here will be towed at the owner's expense. All cars coming to the Cheat Lake Soccer Complex must use the Crosby Road entrance and park in the school parking lots.