Welcome Fright Fest Guests!
For the enjoyment and safety of all, we ask that you adhere to the following rules while visiting the Dakota Fields Sports Complex:
- No pets allowed, except registered service animals.
- No smoking. The complex is a smoke-free facility.
- No walking on playing fields. Please use defined walking areas.
- Park in designated areas only. Please use the north parking lot if the south parking lot is full, and vice versa.
- Allow yourself plenty of time before and after each game to enter and exit the facility. Be alert, cautious and courteous -- yield to cars entering and leaving the parking lot to create a smooth transition from game to game.
BE PREPARED in the Event of Severe Weather
BHRSC’s mission is to promote a fun, family soccer event, which includes a safe playing environment. Certain weather conditions can pose risk. Even in October, weather can be unpredictable! While there are guidelines that referees, coaches and staff follow in severe weather conditions, it is important that each individual, to the best of their ability, take responsibility for their own safety. Please check out Black Hills Rapids Severe Weather Policy and Guidelines for valuable weather safety information.
ALL TEAM Check-in Dakota Fields Sports Complex Main Bldg. (3737 N. Elk Vale Rd., Rapid City 57701)
Friday, Oct. 26 – 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Saturday, Oct. 27 – 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Team Check-in Requirements (Players are NOT required at check-in)
Team Managers/Coaches – Please bring the following to check-in
1. Official signed team roster (three copies)
2. Player Cards
3. Travel Papers (out-of-state teams, not required by US Club affiliated teams)
4. Guest Player Forms (if any guest players)
5. Medical Release form is not required at check-in, but it is recommended that teams have one on file for each player (available here)