1. Make sure you are on your club's registration website. If you are not sure you are on the correct website, we suggest you Google your club/organization name - this is usually the quickest and easiest way to find their main website!
Once you are on your club's Blue Sombrero powered website, click on Register in the top right hand corner of the site.
2. If you are new to the club/organization, fill out the New Customer Primary Contact section on the Login screen. Then click on Create New Account.
If you have previously created an account and registered on this specific website, then log in under the Returning Customer section.
Can't remember your username or password? Click the 'Forgot Username or Password' link to have these items sent to the email address you previously used to create this account.
Once you have logged in to your account, click the Register Now button under your son or daughter's name and skip to Step 5.
3. Fill out the Primary Contact Information section. Click on Next.
4. Fill out the Add a New Participant section. Make sure your son or daughter's birth date is set correctly or it might not fall within the division parameters the club's Administrator has set. Click on Next.
5. Select the Program you'd like to sign your son or daughter up for. Click on Next.
6. Confirm your Shopping Cart details. Click on Next.
7. Fill out all Additional Participant Information. Click on Next.
8. Sign up to volunteer on the Volunteer Selection page. Check a box if would like to volunteer for a position and then click on Next. If you check a box, you will be prompted to complete information about the volunteer position.
If you do not want to volunteer, simply click on Next.
9. The last screen is the Checkout screen. Review your Registration Summary, select your Payment Type, select your Payment Option (Pay in Full or Payment Plan if it is being offered), enter in Address and Payment Information, read and agree to