Instructions for Registering online for Brewster Little League
1. Create a user name and password for your account. Put this information somewhere safe since you will use this throughout the season.
2. Click the “Register” button in the upper right of the screen
3. You will be asked to input the Primary Account information (this information should be you, the parent or parents). You will create 1 account for your player(s). From this primary account you will be able to register for anything that Brewster Little League offers. You are also able to sign up more than one player for the account.
3. After you input the primary account information, you will be asked to input the participant information. This will be the information for one player. Make sure to input the player’s correct date of birth as this will determine the programs that are available to them!
4. Please make sure to select (little box on the left) the 2014 Spring Season Baseball or Softball and then click “Next”. It will automatically pull up your player’s age group for you.
5. At the Shopping Cart Details screen click “Next”.
6. At the Additional Participation Information page, complete the information that has an asterisk.
7. The Volunteer page is where you can select how you would like to help this season. Since Brewster Little League is an all volunteer organization, we request that all parents volunteer in some way to help.