Online registrants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Your player MUST reside or attend school within the boundaries established for Academy Little League. See boundary map under ABOUT ALL tab. You will be required to provide proof after registration.
2. You MUST have a digital image (scan or photograph) of the player's birth certificate that you can upload as part of registration. Have this ready before you begin registration.
3. Please note that all players 9 years old and above MUST play within their age division per Academy Little League rules. Players age 6 or 8 may play UP with league approval. Contact the registrar PRIOR to registering for more info.
4. If you are requesting a scholarship of any kind or wish to make any special financial arrangements you must attend in-person registration. Please contact Tamee Lashlee via the website if you have questions or wish to make a request.
5. You must pay by credit card. A $10 fee per player will apply to those registering online to cover the cost of online registration fees. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.