2017 Kick Off Classic Registration
All teams must be affiliated with the USSF and their state organization. A 2017/18 official roster and valid passes must be presented at registration. 2016-2017 seasonal year passes will be accepted if needed. Up to a maximum game day roster of 18 players for full sided teams and 16 players for 9v9 games and 14 players for 7v7 games.
A team’s roster may include up to 4 guest players as long as the number of players is within the appropriate limit as outlined above.
Each team must be represented at registration prior to the start of the tournament, either in person or electronically. The registration date will be announced closer to the tournament dates.
The following documents must be provided during registration:
· 1 Copy of the official state team roster (for us to keep)
· Changes to the roster (guest players- subject to limitations)
· 2017-2018 Player Passes for all players (including guest players)
· Current medical release forms for all players (including guest players)
· Permission to travel (if applicable)
· A check made payable to Harrison Soccer Club for any outstanding tournament fees
NOTE: Mixing of passes is NOT permitted - this applies to rostered players and guest players. Your team must use player passes that are all from the same sanctioning organization - USYS, EPYSA, NJYS or US Club.