Please join us for the 5th annual TCN Classic tournament. ( --- DOWNLOAD FLYER --- )
Jaunary 31st - 6th & 8th Grade Divisions
February 21st- 5th & 7th Grade Divisions
Center Courts Recreation Center
3320 Center Rd.
Saginaw, MI 4860
- 3 Games of Pool Play ( 3 Game Guarantee )
- First Class Facilities (Including Concessions
- Mutli-team discount available
To register, or for additional information, contact Bob Oullette (email@example.com) or 989-598-6526
Tri-City NETS Hoops Classic
MHSAA High School Rules will apply except for the following:
1. All Games will be twenty (20) minute running halves with the clock stopping the last two (2) minutes of each half. The clock will not stop in the second half if a twenty-five points or greater margin exists.
2. Teams will be given two (2) thirty (30) second time-outs per half. Time-outs cannot be carried over at any time.
3. Teams will be given a maximum of five (5) minutes for a half time.
4. First team listed is the guest team and will wear dark uniform. Second team listed is the home team and will wear light colored uniform.
5. Any team leading by twenty (20) points will not be allowed to press. This includes half court traps as well as full court presses. Teams will be warned once and if they are continuing to press they will be given a technical foul.
6. Overtime: A two (2) minute running clock with the clock stopping for only the last thirty (30) seconds. If a second overtime is needed, it will be sudden death overtime (first team to score in any manner wins).
1. Each team is guaranteed three (3) games
2. Game time is Forfeit Time, NO Exceptions. Teams are expected on the floor at the designated time. Teams must have five players and a coach to begin a game.
3. Teams must have matching jerseys with a number displayed on the back
4. All players must have their last name and number listed (printed) on the score sheet prior to the start of the game. No names may be added after the game has started.
5. Each team is responsible for providing 1 person to sit at the score table and manage the scorebook or the clock.
6. Pre-game warm-up time is as much time as available before the scheduled start time. Five (5) minutes if the game is starting after the scheduled start time. No game may begin before the scheduled start time.
7. Two (2) technical fouls in a game will result in ejection from the game. Any game ejection by a fan, player or coach will result in a one (1) game suspension.
1. By accepting admission into this event, each and every participant accepts responsibility for all injuries and indemnifies the host, event workers, host facilities and all others who have put this event on for your pleasure.
2. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. This is a friendship tournament and we expect coaches, players and fans to be on their best behavior. Violators will be asked to leave the facilities.
3. Please be patient with the scorekeeper and clock operators who may be unfamiliar with the equipment.
4. The Tournament Director reserves the right of final decisions pertaining to any action committed by a player, coach or fan. The Director also reserves the right to change and/or modify any of the rules above. This will be done in the best interest of the players and all involved.